Thursday, May 29, 2014

3rd Anniversary of Propel

John 16:23, “In that day you will ask Me nothing

This month is the 3rd Anniversary of Propel, and my commitment to live 100% dependent upon God. And for some reason I find myself wanting to explain why I write so little now.

I write less because the more I walk with God, the less my words are important. The more I see what God is doing, the more I observe He is far more in control than I could ever hope to be. These words I have written have been written thousands of times by hand, and millions of times in individual hearts. The words, though they are empathetic and indicative of a path to heaven will not bring you where I am, but perhaps encourage your own journey to get some place higher with God.

I write less because I am no longer concerned with how many thousands read my writings or how many countries they find their way to. I write less because if you know what I am talking about, if you experience the same thing, then you would care less about my experience because your own experience is greater and equally indescribable. I write less because God has not told me to write more.

I think Oswald Chamber’s words describe why I write less.They are written in reference to the scripture above.

“When is “that day”? It is when the ascended Lord makes you one with the Father. “In that day” you will be one with the Father just as Jesus is, and He said, “In that day you will ask Me nothing.” Until the resurrection life of Jesus is fully exhibited in you, you have questions about many things. Then after a while you find that all your questions are gone— you don’t seem to have any left to ask. You have come to the point of total reliance on the resurrection life of Jesus, which brings you into complete oneness with the purpose of God. Are you living that life now? If not, why aren’t you?

“In that day” there may be any number of things still hidden to your understanding, but they will not come between your heart and God. “In that day you will ask Me nothing”— you will not need to ask, because you will be certain that God will reveal things in accordance with His will. The faith and peace of John 14:1 has become the real attitude of your heart, and there are no more questions to be asked. If anything is a mystery to you and is coming between you and God, never look for the explanation in your mind, but look for it in your spirit, your true inner nature— that is where the problem is. Once your inner spiritual nature is willing to submit to the life of Jesus, your understanding will be perfectly clear, and you will come to the place where there is no distance between the Father and you, His child, because the Lord has made you one. “In that day you will ask Me nothing.””

There is a place with God that does not need a Bible because His word is written on your heart. (Jeremiah 31:33). There is a place with God where you do not need to hear worship because your spirit worships constantly. (John 4:24) There is a place with God where you no longer need a church service to quite your demons like David’s harp quieted Saul’s. There is a place with God… Do you hear that? There is a place with God for you, right here, right now. A place where you are ONE with the Father. Seek that place, and you will find it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment