Thursday, November 22, 2012

What a Difference a Year Make


Luke 17:15-16 , “Now one of them, when he saw that he had been healed, turned back, glorifying God with a loud voice, and he fell on his face at His feet, giving thanks to Him…”

For Thanksgiving 2012 I choose to praise and thank God for all that He has done in the past year.

I thank God that this blog, an act of obedience and the ministry God has given me has reached nearly 13000 in 62 countries.

I thank God for an awesome wife who teaches me about loving on a daily basis, and who is a phenomenal partner and my definition of a soul mate.

I thank God for all my children being healthy and for His clear and ever present pulling and direction in their life. That like me, He is causing all things to work together for them as well.

I thank God for being employed as a year ago I was not.

I thank Him for my Dad’s return to health and surviving a quadruple by-pass.

I thank Him for the strength he has brought to my sister, nephews, and niece in the loss of a husband and a father.

I thank God for my books that He gave me to write and that I now see published.

God thank you for the numerous financial miracles in the past year that are literally too many to name.

Thank you God for opening your Kingdom up further to me.

Thank you God for family, for friends, for the good times, and for the bad. Thank you for teaching me to feast on life as I pursue You. I love you so much and cannot wait to see what good You have planned for me in 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment